May 4th- May 14th Starbucks is giving half-priced Fappuccinos from 3pm-5pm! They also have a pretty awesome contest going along with it for pictures taken of your Frap and Posted on Twitter or Instagram-include the hastag: #frappuccinohappyhour. I posted the daily contest below. Or Find out more here: http://www.frappuccino.com/en-us/community#hh-rules
- 5/5 – Today’s challenge? Three, great big, delicious words: MOCHA COOKIE CRUMBLE. Show us your biggest, most delicious smiles to match!
- 5/6 – Today’s theme: Best Friends. Find an uber-creative way of showing us what it looks like to be a great friend. Together never tasted so good.
- 5/7 – The challenge today is all about “Frappuccino® blended beverage customization.” You can get nonfat milk, add extra coffee and trick it out with toppings. Show us something special that’s been as customized by you!
- 5/8 – Despite the thousands of ways to make it totally your own, every Frappuccino® blended beverage has one thing in common–the iconic green straw. Show us something truly iconic from your own neighborhood, town or city.
- 5/9 – Double up on the fun! Today’s theme: “Twinzies” We want to see Two-two, of-of, anything-anything, wonderful-wonderful. Make the pic as double delicious as your favorite Frappuccino® blended beverage.
- 5/10 – I love this place! Today’s challenge: “Sweet Spot” Everyone has a special place where they can go and feel totally themselves. We want to see pics of your special place–the perfect spot to enjoy your Frappuccino® blended beverage.
- 5/11 – Oh yeah! Time for a Frappuccino® blended beverage dance party. Crank up the tunes and show us your how you get down. Shake it baby, shake it!
- 5/12 – The weekends are always wonderful, and what better way to relax this summer than with an ice-cold Frappuccino® blended beverage. Show us what “just-chillin” looks like to you.
- 5/13 – As Frappuccino® Happy Hour comes to a close, let’s wrap it up in sweet summer style. Today’s theme: “Road trip!” Nothing beats the feeling of hitting the road and feeling the wind in your hair. Show us what your journey to delicious looks like.